Fire Alarm Communicator
From: $50.00 / month and a $300.00 sign-up fee
- Universal full event sole path cellular & dual path cellular &/or IP commercial fire alarm reporting from any panel brand, virtually anywhere.
- For use as primary or backup communications on all 12V-24V control panels and FACPs that communicate using Contact ID and 4/2 (such as on legacy panels).
- Reports to any Central Station nationwide, via dial-up or IP.
- Communicate critical life and safety alarm reports on cyber-protected multibillion-dollar cellular nationwide networks, for maximum security & liability protection — now including LTE for longest cellular lifespan available and Verizon LTE CAT1 for most extensively-deployed network footprint coast-to-coast.
- Unique StarLink LTE dual diversity precision twin antennae design & Signal Boost™ circuitry ensure greater range & reliability, maximizing signal acquisition and null-avoidance, receiving signals simultaneously on both antennae.
- Easy, flexible installation, activation & online account management.
- Cost-saving models and plans for any code requirement. Substantial savings over monthly dedicated landline charges.
- Choice of plans – check-ins from 200 seconds, to 5-minutes to 1 hour, Verizon or AT&T®
- Patented Signal Boost™ signal amplification circuit and high-gain performance antenna for longer range and reliability nationwide.
- NFPA® and UL® Code-Compliant Standard ABS or Mercantile Models in Locking Metal Enclosure.
- CODE COMPLIANT: UL864, 10th Edition, NFPA 72® Editions 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007. UL1610, UL985, UL1023; CSFM; NYCFD; LAFD
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.