This Exhibit, Technical Support Service Levels, outlines the technical support services and service levels provided by MarketSpark. MarketSpark provides 24×7 technical support. Support tickets are created by sending an email to [email protected] or by calling (844) 900-0599.
- Technical Support.
- MarketSpark Technical Support includes access to the trouble ticketing system, telephone, and email correspondence and interaction with the MarketSpark technical support team during Standard Support Hours for Support Events of any Priority. Subject to availability of resources, MarketSpark may, in its discretion, direct Customer to use the trouble ticketing system and/or email in place of Telephone Support.
- Standard Support Hours.
- Standard Support hours are between 8:00AM and 6:00PM Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. All other hours and holidays (defined as New Year’s Day, Presidents Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day), are considered Off Hours.
- Off-Hour Support.
- Standard Support is available during Off Hours as needed for Priority 1 events. Access to Support during Off Hours for non-Priority 1 events is subject to availability and must be scheduled in advance by coordinating with MarketSpark’s NOC Staff (email to [email protected]).
- NON-Covered Priority 1 Events.
- In the event the Customer contacts MarketSpark outside of Standard Support Hours to help remedy a Priority 1 outage, the event will be reviewed by MarketSpark and Customer to determine the cause of the outage. If MarketSpark is determined to not be at fault for the cause of the event, then Customer will pay for MarketSpark’s time spent on the off hour, non-planned emergency support at the rate of $100 per hour, with a two (2) hour minimum. Customer will not be responsible for any incident fee or hourly support fees if an outage is determined to be the fault of MarketSpark.
- Priority Definitions & Response Times (All Tickets):
- Priority 1: This priority is reserved for outages that affect all Customer’s lines of service. Examples include no dial tone, inability to register, or unable to complete any calls. MarketSpark will have four (4) hours to respond and begin working with Customer to restore service.
- Priority 2: This is the priority when severe problems are experienced that result in a partial service outage on one (1) or more lines of service. Examples include calls to specific areas not completing, web interface/service/platforms not available or not functioning properly. MarketSpark will have eight (8) hours to respond and begin working with Customer to restore service.
- Priority 3: This is the default priority for day-to-day account-centric issues such as access to an account, password renewal, etc. MarketSpark will have twenty-four (24) hours to respond and begin working with Customer to address the problem.
- Priority 4: Portal or feature change requests or special development requests. Such requests may incur fees, that would need to be reviewed and approved by Customer. MarketSpark will respond when commercially feasible based on mutual agreement with the Customer.
- Reason for Outage.
- As a best effort, MarketSpark shall attempt to provide a Reason for Outage (“RFO”) to Customer within 48 hours for any Priority 1 event and for any Priority 2 or 3 events, within 96 hours.
- Ticket Submission/Escalations.
- All Support Issues must be reported through MarketSpark’s ticketing system. To submit a ticket, send an email to [email protected] Please be sure that the subject line has the following format:
“CUSTOMER Name – Location Address – Issue Description – Priority Level”
In the body of the email, include a detailed description of the problem and contact information. If a ticket has been submitted successfully, Customer will receive a confirmation email which contains a ticket number.
- MarketSpark Support Contact Phone Number: (844) 900-0599.
- Response Time.
- Response time is calculated from the time Customer dispatches the ticket to MarketSpark until the time when MarketSpark provides a response to the ticket (note: a response does not constitute a Work-Around or a Permanent Solution).
- Resolution of Other Problems.
- MarketSpark shall use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver a resolution, or in case an immediate resolution is not possible, then a Work-Around, to all non-service affecting issues within the time frames outlined below:
Priority 1 – 2 days to resolve
Priority 2 – 5 support days to resolve
Priority 3 – 15 support days to resolve
Priority 4 – when commercially feasible
- Notification of Potential Maintenance or Changes.
- MarketSpark will make every effort to notify Customer about any planned maintenance or relevant changes made to Platform, which have potential to impact the Customer’s service. An advanced notice of at least twenty-four (24) hours is generally provided to Customer for scheduled down time. In the case of emergency maintenance or non-scheduled downtime, the notification window may be less than twenty-four (24) hours.
- Core Services SLA.
- Core services include all mission critical capabilities of the MarketSpark platform needed to maintain overall call processing, including the ability to route calls from Location Addresses to a provider of PSTN termination and the ability to receive originating calls from a DID origination provider and route them to a Subscribers/End Users device, or to Subscriber’s voicemail or any other system prompt or action as configured by Customer.
- Core services do not include carrier connectivity outages.
- Core Services SLA is 99.99%
- Supporting Services.
- Supporting Services includes all non-mission critical capabilities of the MarketSpark platform including Management Portals and other back office management systems.
- Supporting Services SLA is 98%